Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who didn't. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it! If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Can't keep Up!



































Wow... I see that I haven't written in a while. Just got back from California a few days ago. It was so much fun! It was a great way to spend some quality time with Alissa before she was off to Guatemala for an internship. I took her to the airport on Thursday afternoon. It was probably one of the harder goodbyes that I have had to do... so far. Next up is Dave, and I don't even want to think about that. He is going to Alaska for the summer...

I am working on moving out of my current house, and to a less expensive, more friendly environment. I hardly spend any time here anymore because I don't feel welcome here. That's too bad. My friend Chris and I plan to move in together. He wants to move back to Corvallis, and is currently homeless, so were are trying to get this done ASAP. Problem is, I can't afford to pay double rents... especially if I am trying to save money by doing this, so I have to wait until my place is filled before moving out. I'm really excited for it though... living with Chris is going to be a blast!

I'll keep you updated on the living situation... Still working. I have had my hours bumped up to 38-39 a week, so once i move I might actually have some spare change to play with! Yay! (I hate being poor).

Hope all is well with everyone else!
Peace!

No comments: