Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who didn't. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it! If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Honeymoon...?

So, shortly after setting the date for our wedding, Dave decided that it was time to become a full-time student again. We soon realized that class for OSU starts the Monday after our wedding, which is a Friday. So we decided that we would probably spend the weekend somewhere nearby with our cell phones turned off, then go on a real honeymoon during winter break. Our roommate, Chris, recently showed me this video, and this is one of my votes for our honeymoon! No joke, as soon as I finished the video the first time, I told Dave that was where I wanted to go (more likely though, we will probably go somewhere warm).

It's the Volkswagen factory in Germany and it is something out of the future (those damn Germans and their seamless engineering) But it's really cool and I would still love to go there someday...

No comments: