Sooooo, picking my wedding photographer would be an important choice. And I have made my decision final. Ben Becker. I first heard of Ben when the boys were talking about him every once in a while, but I finally got familiar with his work about a year ago. Dave's good friend Adam has a twin sister, Lin. Lin married Adam's best friend from high school, Ben. Adam got married last summer, and Ben was his best man. Since Dave was a groomsman too, we got to spend lots of time with Ben and Lin during the week-long celebration of Adam and Jamie's wedding.
Ben is a super creative, dedicated photographer. I'm really excited for him (and Lin) to be at our wedding and capture the most amazing moments. Even the ones that Dave and I might miss. And I want us to look like a rockstar (slash) couture model.
Here's his website. Check him out!
No comments:
Post a Comment