This last weekend, Alissa was in town to visit her family and friends. She had this trip planned before she came to see us in San Fran, so it was fun to see her twice this month. On Saturday afternoon, Dave, Romo, Persons, Schwartz, Sarah and I packed up the cars and drove down to the Hunsaker's ranch outside of Springfield Oregon. The have a few acres on the bank of the McKenzie river. There are three horses, two pooches, and one fat Marley cat. It was so amazing to see Alissa and her family. I took lots of pictures. It was so amazing to be all together in one place, and have such a great time with my best friends! (I've been really high on life lately, so being with some of my favorite people just adds to it. I love my life right now... it's perfect!)
 |
| Dave and I on the four-wheeler. This thing was sooo fun! |
 |
| The horse bridge out in the pasture |
 |
| Dakota the Aussie |
 |
| Dave and Bear, the other Aussie, playing in the McKenzie |
 |
| Dave and his best man, Romo. |
 |
| Country girls! |
 |
| Sarah and Dakota |
 |
| Alissa and Brian join Romo in his bed while Alissa visited our house on Friday. |
 |
| Paparazzi shot! Two of my favorite women in the world, doing what we do best, gossip. |
San, Alissa's mom, teaches riding lessons on the property. Her website
here. (Shameless plug!)
No comments:
Post a Comment